The Beaphar Flea Fumigator is ideal for use anywhere in your home. The insecticide provides a rapid killing effect of adult fleas, flying insects, bedbugs, ants and cockroaches.
The fumigator produces tiny droplets, which allows the active ingredient to reach deep into carpets, skirting boards and cracks in floors, helping to eradicate pests from even hard to reach places.
HOW TO USE:
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL BEFORE USE.
For best results, fumigate late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of two hours.
Rate of application:
Fleas and carpet moths: 1 Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 30m³
Flying insects: 1 Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 120m³
Bedbugs, ants and cockroaches: 1 Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 7.5m³
Heavy infestations may require more than one Beaphar Flea Fumigator.
1. Turn off all electrical devices in operation, and any flame or heat sources.
2. Close all windows and doors in the room, open all interior doors and cupboards for treatment.
3. Remove food and food utensils. Keep pets and people out of the room, and remove or cover aquariums.
4. If using one Beaphar Flea Fumigator, place in the centre of the room on a heat resistant surface such as a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil. If using multiple fumigators, ensure they are spaced out on the floor surface.
5. Open canister and light the fuse. If using multiple Beaphar Flea Fumigators in one room, light the canister furthest from your exit first and then light the remaining fumigators as you move towards your exit point.
6. Wait two hours before re-entering the room ensuring the smoke has cleared, and then ventilate for one hour. After this time, people and pets may re-enter the room, and aquariums can be returned or uncovered.
For severe infestations, fumigate three times, at intervals of 5–7 days.
Pets should be treated with a suitable medicine, such as Beaphar FIPROtec®, to protect against fleas.
SAFETY & STORAGE:
Store in a cool, safe place. Once empty, dispose of product in the household rubbish.
Before use ensure the area to be treated is not occupied by bats. EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames, hot surfaces and all sources of ignition - no smoking. Exclude all people and animals from the room during application. Remove plants from the room before application. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Should accidental eye or skin contact occur, rinse immediately with clean, fresh water and seek medical advice if irritation persists. Contact a poison centre or doctor immediately if you feel unwell. Hazardous to bees. Dangerous to aquatic life. Remove or cover all fish tanks and bowls before application. Do not contaminate ponds or other waterways with the product or used containers. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. For amateur environmental treatment only.