Beaphar Household Flea Fumigator
HOW TO USE:
ALWAYS FULLY READ THE PRODUCT LABEL BEFORE USE.
For best results, fumigate late afternoon and leave the house or building for a minimum period of two hours.
Rate of application:
Fleas and carpet moths: 1 Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 30m³
Flying insects: 1 Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 120m³
Bedbugs, ants and cockroaches: 1 Beaphar Flea Fumigator per 7.5m³
Heavy infestations may require more than one Beaphar Flea Fumigator.
1. Turn off all electrical devices in operation, and any flame or heat sources.
2. Close all windows and doors in the room, open all interior doors and cupboards for treatment.
3. Remove food and food utensils. Keep pets and people out of the room, and remove or cover aquariums.
4. If using one Beaphar Flea Fumigator, place in the centre of the room on a heat resistant surface such as a plate on top of a sheet of aluminium foil. If using multiple fumigators, ensure they are spaced out on the floor surface.
5. Open canister and light the fuse. If using multiple Beaphar Flea Fumigators in one room, light the canister furthest from your exit first and then light the remaining fumigators as you move towards your exit point.
6. Wait two hours before re-entering the room ensuring the smoke has cleared, and then ventilate for one hour. After this time, people and pets may re-enter the room, and aquariums can be returned or uncovered.
For severe infestations, fumigate three times, at intervals of 5–7 days.
Pets should be treated with a suitable medicine, such as Beaphar FIPROtec®, to protect against fleas.
SAFETY & STORAGE: